Teutonia Avenue to Mequon Road
Milwaukee & Ozaukee Counties
Wisconsin Highway 57 is a four lane divided principal arterial that runs north-south in Ozaukee and Milwaukee Counties, through the City of Mequon, Village of Brown Deer, and Village of River Hills. WIS 57 has experienced distressed pavement and is in need of resurfacing. The following improvements are proposed to address key deficiencies and to improve safety along the corridor:
- WIS 57 will be resurfaced
- WIS 57/WIS 100 interchange will be reconstructed to accommodate growing traffic volumes and to provide adequate structural clearance.
- Development of a detour plan and a Type 3 TMP.
- Development of a crash analysis.
- Development of traffic control and staging plans.